(In The Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful)
Welcome to Umm Assad Publications! May Allah bless you…
Give Your Child The Best Start in Life. Keep Their Resources Authentic!
Your Child Deserves True Knowledge.
Be Careful Who They Take Their Knowledge From Lest They Go Astray!
We are Umm Assad Publications. An independently-owned book publishing company. A team of professional and trustworthy writers, editors, illustrators, students of knowledge and more wa-lillaahil-Hamd.
We live in a time where authentic resources are not attained from trustworthy people, not referenced correctly or include picture-making. So we’re here to support you in providing authentic children’s Islamic learning resources which captivate and educate young readers without compromising our beliefs.
We focus on the most important subjects every child needs to know and our priority is to protect 3 important steps in all our resources by Allah Ta’ala permission:
- Authentic Sources – Whenever an Islamic statement is made, it is referenced from authentic sources (i.e Quran and Sunnah) to connect you back to its source, the people of truth and to also give you the confidence that the texts itself are truthful
- No picture-making – Rest assured as you will not find any picture-making according to the correct understanding in Islam. All our images avoid anything with a soul in it as understood by the salaf
- Read and checked – Trustworthy students of knowledge, thoroughly read and check our resources to ensure its authenticity and before becoming available to you and your children.
Listen directly from our Scholars what they say regarding:
- Shaykh Muhammed Ibn Saalih al-‘Uthaymeen (rahimullah)
- Shaykh Bin Baaz (rahimullah)
- Shaykh Saalih Bin Fawzaan Bin ‘Abdullah Al-Fawzaan (haafidhullah)
- Questions & Answers (Explanation by Musa Richardson haafidhullah based on al-mulakhas by Shaykh Saalih Al-Fawzan haafidhullah)
Please Support Us by Downloading These FREE Leaflets/Posters and Share Them With Your Family and Friends:
Baarik Allahu feekom!
Wa Allaahu a’alem…