(In The Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful)
Welcome to Umm Assad Publications! May Allah bless you…
We are Umm Assad Publications. An independently-owned book publishing company. A team of professional and trustworthy writers, editors, illustrators, students of knowledge who graduated from Al-Madinah University and more wa-lillaahil-Hamd.
We live in a time where authentic resources are not attained from trustworthy people, not referenced correctly or involve picture-making. So we’re here to support you in providing authentic children’s Islamic learning resources which captivate and educate young readers without compromising the deen.
We focus on the most important subjects every child needs to know first and our priority is to protect 3 important steps in all our resources by Allah Ta’ala permission:
- Authentic Sources – Whenever an Islamic statement is made, it is referenced from authentic sources (i.e Quran and Sunnah) to connect you back to its source, the people of truth and to also give you the confidence that the texts itself are truthful
- No picture-making – Rest assured insha’Allah as you will not find any picture-making according to the correct understanding in Islam. All our images avoid anything with a soul in it as understood by the salaf
- Read and checked – Students of Knowledge who graduated from Al-Madinah University, thoroughly read and check our resources to ensure its authenticity and before becoming available to you and your children.
Listen directly from our Scholars what they say regarding:
- Shaykh Muhammed Ibn Saalih al-‘Uthaymeen (rahimullah)
- Shaykh Bin Baaz (rahimullah)
- Shaykh Muhammad bin Haadi Al-Madkhali (haafidhullah)
- Shaykh Saalih Bin Fawzaan Bin ‘Abdullah Al-Fawzaan (haafidhullah)
- Questions & Answers (Explanation by Musa Richardson haafidhullah based on al-mulakhas by Shaykh Saalih Al-Fawzan haafidhullah)
Baarik Allahu feekom!
Wa Allaahu a’alem…